11.02.2011

Can I make it to 100 by Thanksgiving?

I haven't been feeling very thankful since my last post. Honestly, I've pretty much been having a pity party. Sorry I forgot to send you an invitation! But I'm making last call and about to lock the door, so it would be sort of a waste to invite you now...

You can be thankful I didn't invite you! [can I count that one toward my 100 days?!]

The stupidest thing about this whole pity party is that I have actually had a lot of cool stuff going on. So... in an attempt to make up for lost days I am going to try and be REALLY, REALLY Thankful today and in the days to come! I will end with a verse that I love:


"Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet, I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior. The sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of the deer, he enables me to go on the heights."


Habakkuk 3:17-19

No comments: