11.02.2011

No. 17, 18 & 19...

My favorite Italian Coffee showing up unexpectedly!

After being away for a week and arriving home very tired from a fun-filled weekend of wedding festivities I found this can of coffee sitting on the kitchen counter!


Now, you may ask yourself, what is so special about this coffee? And I would like to answer you! I have never been able to find this coffee in the US. So, the one and only can I brought home from Rome last year is the only can I have ever had of this delicious, perfectly roasted coffee. I love coffee and for me this is the most perfect cup of coffee in the world!


Now, you may ask yourself how in the world did you get this coffee? Surely if you had gone to Italy you would have listed it as something to be thankful for no matter how big of a pity party you were having!

You are right about that!

This coffee was brought to me by perfect strangers. If I passed them on the street I wouldn't even know to thank them. But my Aunt Sharon would. Her co-worker's parents were going to Italy and when she found out about their trip and asked her co-worker if he would ask his parents to pick me up a can. Crazy and kind, right?!


So, pretty much I can count this one as 17 and 18...and 19! Thankful for the coffee (which sadly is already gone!) and thankful for my aunt's thoughtfulness and the kindness of strangers!

No comments: