8.08.2011

No. 7 [I love the number seven]

Unexpected Blessings... AKA Being Sent Home Early From Work

So maybe this is a real stretch, but hey, that is what I am trying to do here: stretch myself in Trusting the Lord and Praising Him always!

The past few day have been painfully slow at work and when it is slow that means someone has to go home. No fun in anyway when you count on those hours as your income. But today it worked out beautifully! I am doing the flowers for a friend's wedding this weekend and must admit that I have been a bit behind [EEK!] in the whole process. And due to my procrastination have been a tad bit stressed out... and rightfully so, the wedding is on Saturday! Anyhow, today I began winging it, because I had the time to do it and just the right amount of procrastination-inflicted stress to get me going!

I got to the flower shop, walked around, talked to the guy who helps me and actually have a game plan! I am so very thankful for days that I can turn lemons into lemonade!!

No comments: