1.20.2009

Cheer Up They Say

So, yesterday I sounded a bit like a spoiled brat... I'm sorry...

I left the house for a little "retail therapy" as my friends call it and came home feeling much better and surprised that the giant hole in our back yard was really taking on the shape of a pool! Maybe we will get to enjoy this little dream, even if it is only for a little while.


As I go throughout my day I have thoughts that I think could make for an interesting read on this here blog... but by the time I get home and sit down to write something they have all escaped me... I think this is why I failed at writing much last year. I might have to be like a reporter and carry around a little notepad every where I go.

The only thought that stuck with me the whole day is this: I love living in Buckhead! It really is like living in a small town. I know people think I am crazy when I say this, but it is honestly true! I met a friend for dinner tonight at one of my favorite little Mexican restaurants. She always laughs whenever we go-- I always see someone I know. Tonight I saw: a friend from high school, my boss's dad, and then the same high school friend's parents came in.

It is great! I am reminded the world really isn't that big and I serve a God who loves to lead me along His path... which might just happen to lead me across some friendly, familiar faces.

No comments: