11.07.2011

No. 25

[I'm not feeling very chatty today so you'll have to excuse the short post!]

Falling Back, aka the end of Daylight Savings

I am not much of a morning person, so trying to wake up before 8 AM in the pitch black is VERY difficult! So I can't tell you how excited I was for Daylight savings to come to an end this year... VERY excited. Now, I am like everyone else out there who hates for it to get dark so early in the evening, but I can barely keep my eyes open much pass 10:30 PM any more so really I don't think it is going to be so bad this year.

Or maybe I am just choosing to go with it this year. AND maybe I am starting to make that shift in adulthood where you would just rather go to bed early and get up earlier. I don't know yet, this is a first for me! But I do know I am SO thankful when my alarm goes off at 7:15 AM I am happy to see the sunshine!!

No comments: