8.02.2011

No. 5

Tuesdays with Sadie Grace!



Sadie is a sweet little blessing in my life! For the past ten months we have become fast friends spending almost every Tuesday afternoon and evening together. It has worked out beautifully that I leave work at 2 and head straight over to her house. We play horses and blocks, sing songs, take long walks, read stories, sneak in a little PBS kids and just have plain old fun!


When we started hanging out she was still a baby but now she is turning into such a big girl... she willl be two in December. I love it when she babbles on and on about only she knows what! A few weeks ago, right when she started talking, she didn't stop babbling the whole time I was with her. I think I was giggling the whole time we were together! I caught a few little words here and there, but most of it was a mystery to me. I feel totally sure she knew exactly what she was saying and probably wondered why in the world I wasn't responding to anything she was saying to me!


I am so thankful for this precious girl, she is a special little treasure to me! I cherish our time together and am so grateful for the blessing she is!

No comments: