10.08.2009

MIA, NO More

I have been MIA recently. I realize this. It is probably safe to say I have been just as MIA in life as I have been on this blog. Life has felt a bit like an uphill hike for the past few months. Now it is October and I feel like I am finally reaching the final uphill stretch. [praise the LORD!]

A lot has happened since my last [fru-fru] post. Work had been super stressful. Friendships were changing. My family had all these mini-traumas. And I was just trying to keep my head on straight and be where I needed to be, when I needed to be there.

But I in the midst madness I was finally starting to listen to the Lord about some things I had been running from listening to Him about. And in the process I see a lot changing...

Today, I have no more work stress-- I have no work. [october 1st was my last day with Robin] The friendships changed, but I'm so thankful for other friendships that haven't. My family is actually closer and more caring than ever before. And I am not having such a difficult time keeping my head on straight. In fact, I am feeling more peaceful and relaxed than ever before! [and I'm without a job-- the AMAZING grace of God!]

Maybe I'll start writing again, now that I can hear my own thoughts again!

No comments: