10.13.2009

Here We Go Again...

Last time I found myself without a job I promised myself I would start writing. I'm not sure what I wanted to write, but I failed in writing anything. In fact, I never even updated my blog last summer. I stayed "busy" last time around. And by busy I mean hanging out with friends, traveling, and working on my tan. Sure, I interviewed for a few jobs, three to be exact. But all three of my interviews were in the same week. [the first week I was without a job] I was really thrilled to have a summer vacation. It was an answer to prayer I never thought I would see fulfilled.

This time around I actually have things to do...
I have signed up to take the LSAT in December [oh my word, what was I thinking?!] I've been helping my grandparents out. I'm helping some friends with an addition to their house. And I am sure other things will pop up here and there where I can help out or work on something until I find my next "real job."

And this time maybe I'll be true to my word and write!

1 comment:

Law School Podcaster said...

In terms of the LSAT, I think you will find our new podcast on it helpful.

www.lawschoolpodcaster.com