3.31.2009

Trusting

Would you put your life into the hands of someone you really don't know all that well? I have. But, thankfully, He knows me really well.

I was thinking about my relationship with the Lord and how much I want to trust Him with every area of my life and all the sudden it hit me: for my trust in Him to increase my knowledge of Him must also increase.

[now, I am sure there is a passage in scripture that says something like this and most likely I have read it before and that is why I had this thought...but I am thankful, none the less, for the sweet whisper of the Holy Spirit to remind me of it]

I can give up striving to trust Him more and simply spend time getting to know Him more. What a treat!! I don't have to conjure up trust or work really hard-- I just have to hang out.

I am so excited... I love hanging out... and hanging out with the master and creator of this world is a pretty cool opportunity to have!

No comments: