7.12.2011

... Q&A...

Where have you been the past four months M.Rau?
I haven't really been anywhere, I just haven't been posting on my blog. I never sit down long enough to get my thoughts out.

What has been happening since your last post?
Goodness... a lot one might assume, almost four months have passed! I am still working at the lovely Paper Affair, selling paper and managing the ladies. Haven't traveled as much as I would like. I guess last year was my year to travel and this is my year to rest. Resting is a blessing! I turned 28, and boy does it feel good to be on an even number again! Had one of the best birthdays ever... The Lord has certainly turned my mourning into dancing and my darkness into light!! [if anyone out there was worried about me, I'm doing excellent, thank you!]

Do you plan to ever write again?
Why yes, yes I do! I just need to force myself to sit down and let my thoughts out through my fingers.

Is there anything you want to say to your five readers out there?
Thanks for hanging with me! I promise to come back and tell a really good story!

ooxx,
M.Rau

No comments: