11.11.2009

25 days and counting...


This is a picture of the Boston Public Library. People actually studied in there! I took this to inspire me...

On December 5th I will finally be doing something I have put off for almost 6 years: taking the LSAT. SO, for the next twenty-five days my head needs to be buried in the books, learning all I can so I can master this test! I've put it off for this long I should try at least to put a little effort into it [needless to say I haven't really put a lot of effort into it thus far]

If for the next four weeks or so I am a little bit MIA please forgive me and know there is light at the end of this tunnel... whatever that score may read... I will have finally done it!

I hope on December 6th someone will throw me a party for doing something I probably should have done years ago-- haha :-)

1 comment:

Law School Podcaster said...

Before you take the test, you might want to listen to our new podcast called

"Everything you need to know about the LSAT"

www.lawschoolpodcaster.com