10.30.2009

I must confess.

Most days I log into my blog with the best of intentions. I plan to write something, honestly I do. But then I end up looking at everyone else's blogs for so long that I lose all interest and abort my original intention of writing a blog myself. It is partly due to the fact that I get easily distracted. And partly due to the fact that I'm never quite sure what to say.

October feels like a world-wind of a month. I'm not really sure how it has flown by so quickly! I have been pretty busy this month and it seems like I've been out of town more than I have been in town. I'm not sure if this has ever happened in my life before but I have been out of town every weekend this month, with the exception of this weekend, which some might call the first weekend in November anyhow. The first two weekends were spend in Tennessee. This was totally not on purpose. The third weekend was spend in NYC with my uncle, freezing my tail off. And last weekend I was in Boston visiting a friend and exploring the city [also freezing my tail off!] It has been a fun month...

but I fear November must be a serious month. For in less than 6 weeks I will be taking a test I have put off taking for more than 6 year: the LSAT. (dum, dum, dum) Actually, I am getting pretty excited about it. But I since I would really like to do well on this entrance exam I must study!

So, if you are my friend, and you feel the urge, ask me how my studying is going and remind me to stop reading your blog and start studying! :-)

No comments: