6.05.2009

Question?

Have you ever asked a question and as soon as it comes out of your mouth you know the answer? Only you really hope your friend won't tell you what you already know... even though chances are they're going to tell you the truth...

[at least I hope so, since they are your friend]

Last night I asked my friend: "why is life so complicated?" and he responded with, "life is as complicated as you make it. All you need is to love God and be loved by him."

Well, well... isn't that the simple truth.

I knew he was right because I thought to myself as soon as I asked it, "life is only complicated because I make it complicated." But I needed to hear someone else say it.

I'm a words person... I know this will surprise very few people. I can think something over and over again and do nothing with it, but when it comes out of my head all the sudden it clicks. It is like I can finally get a hold of it rather than letting it have a hold on me.

Recently I have felt devoid of words. That is probably why I have been MIA on here. I couldn't exactly say why I have felt so wordless, but I am praying they will come back to me.

[I'm hopeful they will!]

No comments: