2.16.2009

Playing Make Believe

I have a great imagination so playing make believe has never been too hard for me.

For the next week I will be in Virginia playing mom to three adorable little children while their parents travel to Cali. I am super excited! It will be a new adventure for me...

Three little lives to take care of for five days. Holy Mommy!

I imagine I'll have some great stories to share, cute little things they'll say, precious memories. Only, it won't be make believe. I'll really be there and they'll really be depending on me to meet their needs while their real mom is away.

I am praying for grace and patience, fun and laughter, and a renewed spirit [little kids have a way of putting everything into perspective for me].

It is funny because I've been asking the Lord to put these fruits in me and it is just like Him to afford me a real life opportunity to put them into practice. I don't even have to imagine!

No comments: